Monday 17 December 2012

First draft


Audience/Peer Feedback:

Positive Comments - 'I like that there is no blank space'
                                    - 'Good use of colour and text'
                                - 'It's colourful and well layed out'

Negative Comments - '"I'll never trust him again" text looks out of place with other text'
                                 - 'The black text looks too bold compared to other text'
                                 - 'Title isn't overly clear'

To improve upon this front cover I am going to take this feedback into consideration by keeping some features the same and changing some things. I am going to continue leaving no blank space on my front cover as I have had positive feedback on this, I am also going to keep the layout the same however I am going to change some of the fonts so that they link better as my feedback suggests I should do this. Also I am going to take into consideration changing my title colour/layout, but on the other hand I feel this looks good and would only need changing slightly to work well.
Overall I do feel that this front cover can be improved to look more professional, and I am going to adjust the things that I think dont quite work on all my next drafts so that overall I have a professional outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment