Thursday 20 December 2012

New photo shoot





In the process of making my magzine I lost all of my work, because of this I had to take all of my photos again. Although this was very time consuming it helped me achieve better photographs as I knew how to work the lighting, and I also had some idea of what poses look best. I chose to continue with the gems on my models face because I think it gives her a very unique and quirky look. On the other hand I chose to change her clothing. This is because I feel she needed a more unique and busy look. To achieve this I dressed my model in a aztec patterned top which is very eye catching and I feel this will draw viewers eyes in when looking at my magazine. She is also wearing a black skirt so that the colours in her outfit also match the house style and link. I experimented with lots of different poses in both landscape and portrait because I am using these photos for both the front cover and contents. Overall I am happy with how my new images have turned out and I feel they will make my magazine look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment