Monday 17 December 2012

Second Draft


 For my second draft of my front cover I took into consideration all the feedback that I got for my first draft and changed some features. I tried to take up the majority of the space with my images and text as I had positive feedback on this last time, however I have tried to use fonts/colour that link better to make it look more professional. I have also included images/patterns behind the text to make them link and to also draw the viewers eye across the page. I adjusted my title so that there is a pink shaddow and I think this helps to frame the darker text and makes it easier to read. Overall I think this draft is better than my first, however I still think there is alot to improve until it begins to look professional. I am going to do some more research on existing magazines and use those as inspiration to make mine look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment