Sunday 31 March 2013

Evaluation

During my research I gathered a group of people which are around the age which I have aimed my magazine at, to ask some questions about different aspects of magazines to help me come to positions. I asked the questions
Would you prefer to download a magazine app or purchase one from a shop?

What do you look for when you purchase a magazine?

How much are you willing to pay for a magazine?

What would encourage you to buy a music magazine if you don't already?

How could existing magazines be improved?

What do you like existing magazines to offer?

Do you regularly purchase magazines?

What type of magazine do you usually buy, and why?

Would free gifts encourage you to buy a magazine?

Would you prefer to have interactions with the magazine, for example competitions and games?

What existing magazines are you interested in?

Would you prefare a one genre or a mixed genre music magazine?

This was a useful piece of information for me to consider as these people may be customers for my magazine, so finding out information off them including how much they would be willing to pay, and how often they perchase them really helped me to target my magazine at my chosen audience. In effect helping me make the decision to make my magazine a monthly issue, which is only £3.40 etc. Asking people of this age helped me instantly find out what my target audience like in a magazine , helping me include features that they like and would be willing to perchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment