Monday 19 November 2012

Costume + Fashion


I want my magazine to be current, so I thought it would be useful to research the latest fashion items being sold in shops at the moment and this is what I found. When I researched on the internet for the latest fashion there was a reoccurrence of the cross shape, likewise when I went to look in popular clothes shops myself this is what I found. Ranging from jewellery to clothes and shoes the cross shape/pattern seemed to be creeping across the shelves, and because of this I hav decided that my model for my front cover is going to wear some type of clothing that includes a cross in the pattern, this is so that my magazine appeals to the feminine market as being high in fashion. The shot which is going to be included on the front cover is going to be a medium close up as this is conventional for a music magazine, because of this the clothing my model will have to wear in the cross style will be a top, as in this frame legs can not be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment