Monday 19 November 2012

Unique makeup ideas


I want my magazine to catch the audiences eye by being up to speed with fassion and acsessories but also by having unique styles. In many R&B music videos I watch, the celebrities have included something unique on their face, the most common being Lady Gaga. She is recognised to have a lightning bolt across her right eye, this in effect makes her stand out and draws attention to her eyes. In addition to this I did some research and thought it would be an interesting idea to include gems on my models face for my front cover. When researching I found many interesting designes of gem patterens on peoples faces, it most commonly includes detail around the eyes and/or down one side of their face. To make my magazine current and in trend with successful celebrities, I am going to create a gem pattern on the face of my model for the front cover of my magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment