Thursday 25 October 2012

Top 10


This is a list of the most recent top 16 songs in the chart so far. From this I can see that four out of the 16 song are of a R&B genre, including Labrinth, Alicia Keys, Rihanna and Little Mix. From this I have found out that a quarter of the songs at the top end of the charts are of an R&B genre so this shows that it is a fairly popular market. However the majority of the other artists are grouped in the pop genre and I believe pop and R&B are very similar styles so these could be listened to by many people. I could refer to the charts in my magaizne to attract my customers as it is clearly something which they are interested in. By doing this it could provide me with more customers to buy my magazine, meaning more magazines would be sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment